Travel Services: Tour Operators - Head Office
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Bookings or Reservations Administrator
- Customer Service Adviser
- Travel Adviser
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Travel Services
- NVQ Diploma in Travel Services (RQF)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Travel Services
- Certificate in Travel Services (RQF)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.