Emergency Fire Service Operations: Emergency Fire Services Operations
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Emergency Fire Services Operations in the Community
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Diploma in Emergency Fire and Rescue Services Operations in the Community
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.