IT Application Specialist
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
Warning The funding band maximum for this apprenticeship will change to £2,000 from 01 August 2018More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Data Administrator
- Digital Assistant
- IT Clerk
- Website technician
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma for IT Users (ITQ) (RQF)
- Diploma in ICT Open Systems and Enterprise (ITQ)
- Diploma in IT User Skills
- Diploma in IT User Skills (ITQ)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.