This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Beauty Consultant
- Fresh food Counter Assistant
- Sales Assistant (Builders Merchant)
- Visual Merchandiser
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in Retail Skills
- Diploma in Retail Skills (RQF)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC Certificate in Retail Knowledge
- BTEC Diploma in Retail Knowledge
- Certificate in Retail Knowledge
- Certificate in Retail Knowledge (Beauty)
- Certificate in Retail Knowledge (RQF)
- Diploma in Retail Knowledge
- Diploma in Retail Knowledge (RQF)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.