Health and Social Care: Health
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Healthcare Support Worker OR Healthcare Assistant
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People's Settings (RQF)
- Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (RQF)
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.