Providing Financial Services: Debt Collections
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Credit and Risk Manager
- Credit Control Team Leader
- Credit Manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Certificate in Providing Financial Services
- Certificate in Providing Financial Services (RQF)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Certificate in Business Banking and Conduct
- Certificate in Customer Service
- Certificate in Customer Service (RQF)
- Certificate in Financial Services
- Certificate in Financial Studies
- Certificate in Paraplanning & Financial Administration
- Certificate in Principles of Customer Service (RQF)
- Certificate in Professional Banking
- Certificate in Regulated Complaints Handling
- Certificate in Retail Banking Conduct of Business
- Diploma in Financial Studies
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.