Health Allied Health Profession Support
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Healthcare Assistant / Healthcare Support Worker / Clinical Support Worker / Therapy Assistant / Therapy Helper
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Allied Health Profession Support
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.