Sales and Telesales
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Junior Sales Executive
- Telesales operator
- Trainee Sales Adviser
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Certificate in Sales
- NVQ Certificate in Sales (RQF)
- NVQ Certificate in Sales(RQF)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Principles of Sales
- Certificate in Principles of Sales (RQF)
- Certificate in Principles of Selling (RQF)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.