Management: Team Leading
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
Warning The funding band maximum for this apprenticeship will change to £1,500 from 01 August 2018More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Team leader; section leader; floor manager; helpdesk manager; trainee supervisor; team co-ordinator
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Team Leading
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- BTEC Diploma in Team Leading
- Diploma in Team Leading
- Diploma in Team Leading (RQF)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.