Facilities Management: Building Services
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £1,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Senior or Regional Building Services Manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Certificate in Facilities Management
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC HND Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.