Glass Industry: Fenestration Surveyor
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
Warning The funding band maximum for this apprenticeship will change to £4,000 from 01 August 2018More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Fenestration Surveyor
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in the Combined Surveying and Installation of Windows and Doors or Conservatories
- NVQ Certificate in Fenestration Surveying
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Glass Related Operations
- Certificate in Principles of Glass Related Operations
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.