Improving Operational Performance: Business-Improvement Techniques
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,500 per apprentice.
Warning The funding band maximum for this apprenticeship will change to £3,500 from 01 August 2018More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- B-IT administration operative
- B-IT quality control operative
- B-IT shopfloor operative
- Materials handler
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques (RQF)
- NVQ Diploma in Business-Improvement Techniques
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Applying Business Improvement Techniques
- Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques
- Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques (RQF)
- Certificate in Improving Business Performance
- Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
- Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques (RQF)
- Certificate in Manufacturing Practices
- Certificate in Techniques for Lean Organisation Management
- Extended Certificate in Engineering (Specialist: Manufacturing Engineering)
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.