Sustainable Resource Management
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 30 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Biological Treatment (In Vessel Composting Open Windrow Anaerobic Digestion) Supervisor
- Landfill Supervisor
- Materials Recycling Facility (MRF) Supervisor / Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC) Supervisor
- Recycling /Refuse Collection Supervisor (Team Leader)
- Reuse Supervisor
- Sustainability Officer
- Transfer Station Supervisor
- Treatment (Physical Chemical Thermal) Supervisor
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma for Sustainable Recycling Activities (Supervisory)
- Diploma for Waste Supervisor
- Diploma in Sustainable Recycling Activities - Supervisory
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Principles of Sustainable Resource Management
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.