Engineering Construction: Electrical Installation
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Electrical Fitter
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in Installing Engineering Construction Plant and Systems Electrical
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Diploma in Engineering
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.