Construction Civil Engineering: Formwork Occupations
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Formwork (Construction)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Diploma in Construction Occupations
- Diploma in Formworking
- Diploma in Knowledge of Formwork
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.