Manufacturing Engineering: Electrical/Electronics continuation of Pathway 5
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Specialist
- Engineering Services Maintenance Senior Technician
- Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Senior Technician
- Nuclear Maintenance Technician
- Systems Maintenance Senior Technician
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Extended Diploma in Engineering Manufacture
- NVQ Diploma in Engineering Manufacture
- NVQ Extended Diploma in Engineering Manufacture
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC HNC Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BTEC HNC Diploma in General Engineering
- BTEC HNC Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering
- BTEC HNC Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- BTEC HNC Diploma in Operations Engineering
- Foundation Degree in Manufacturing Technology - Framework 550
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.