Supply Chain Management: Supply Chain Specialist
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Supply Chain Controller (External Contracts)
- Supply Chain Controller (Internal Contracts)
- Supply Chain Designer
- Supply Chain Scheduler
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.