Professional Services: Management Consulting
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Account executive
- Business development assistant
- Junior consultant
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in Management Consulting Practice
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- Certificate in Management Consulting
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.