Social Media and Digital Marketing: Digital Marketing
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Acquisition manager
- CRM manager
- Digital fundraising campaign manager
- Digital marketing analyst
- Digital marketing / advertising campaign manager
- Digital Marketing Manager/ Director (360 degree role)
- Ecommerce marketing manager
- Email campaign manager
- Mobile marketing manager
- Search marketing manager/ executive
- Social media marketing manager
- Video marketing director
- Video marketing editor
- Video marketing online channel manager
- Web analyst
- Web designer
- Web product manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.