Consumer Electrical and Electronic Products: Delivering and Installing
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £2,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Consumer Electrical and Electronic Products Installer
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Delivering and Installing Consumer Electrical Products
- Diploma in Delivering and Installing Consumer Electronic Products
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.