Consumer Electrical and Electronic Products: Repairing Module Faults
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Consumer Electrical and Electronic Products Module Fault Repairer
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Repairing Module Faults in Consumer Electrical Products
- Diploma in Repairing Module Faults in Consumer Electronic Products
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.