Mineral Products Technology: Technical and Managerial Development in Mineral Products Technology Industry
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £15,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Trainee Technical Supervisor
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- Diploma in Health, Safety and Environmental Management for the Extractive and Minerals Processing Industries
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.