Construction Management: Construction and Building Services Management and Supervision (Sustainability)
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Project Manager
- Site Engineer
- Site Manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical (or 'competence') qualification:
- NVQ Diploma in Construction and Building Services Management and Supervision (Sustainability)
- NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction)
Apprentices will also achieve a theory-based (or 'knowledge') qualification:
- BTEC HNC Diploma in Construction and the Built Environment
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.