Sustainable Resource Operations and Management
This information is taken from an apprenticeship framework. It sets out what qualifications the apprentice can achieve.
- 4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £3,500 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Your chosen training provider can advise you about entry requirements for apprentices.
- Suitable roles for apprentices
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the kinds of skills apprentices will learn.
- Fleet Manager
- Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC) Manager
- Landfill Manager
- Refuse Collection Manager
- Reuse Manager
- Sustainability Manager
- Transfer Station Manager
Apprentices will achieve a practical and theory-based (or 'combined') qualification:
- Diploma in Systems and Operations Management
- Diploma in Systems and Operations Management: Small Scale Operations
Your chosen training provider can advise you about the qualifications open to apprentices as they can change depending on individual and other circumstances.
- Professional registration
- None specified.