Supervising staff and activities within hospitality businesses including bars, cafes, conference centres, restaurants and hotels.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
Candidates will be expected to have worked in an operational role within the hospitality industry.
- What apprentices will learn
- customer service principles and practices - including building customer profiles, brand standards and creating customer centric cultures
- business principles and practices - including financial and risk management, operating procedures and sales and marketing
- leadership - including acting as a role model, leadership styles and supervisory management skills
- team management - including performance and resource management and motivating and supporting team members
- specialist bar, concierge, events, food and beverage, front office, hospitality outlet or house keeping supervising skills
- health and safety standards, regulations and legislation within a hospitality environment
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Pearson Education Limited 07711 390 910 email@example.com Innovate Awarding Limited 0117 3142800 firstname.lastname@example.org Babcock Assessments Ltd 0800 077 8738 email@example.com NCFE/CACHE 0191 239 8000 firstname.lastname@example.org BIIAB 01276 684449 email@example.com Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance (HABC) 0845 226 0350 firstname.lastname@example.org Training Qualifications UK 03333 583 344 email@example.com The Army Catering Trust 01962 887247 DLS-FSW-QACCPDCentre@mod.uk NOCN 0114 227 0500 firstname.lastname@example.org Professional Assessment Ltd 0800 160 1899 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.