IS Business Analyst
Working with organisations to them improve their information systems.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- how to improve decision-making processes
- introducing new information systems
- using investigation techniques to find identify problems and opportunities
- analysing findings and using data modelling methods to help recommend changes and improvements
- evaluating the potential benefits, impacts and risks of recommendations
- testing and reviewing recommendations
- how to support staff making changes
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to join the British Computer Society Professional Register for IT Technicians (RITTech) once they have completed their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.