HR Consultant / Partner
Providing human resources (HR) expertise within a company or organisation.
5 (equivalent to foundation degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- understanding organisation structures
- HR legislation and policy
- HR team functions and processes
- managing HR data systems
- relationship management techniques
- building skills and capabilities within an organisation
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) level 5 intermediate certificate or diploma in human resource management.
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete this apprenticeship will be eligible to apply for associate membership of the CIPD.
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.