Supporting a human resources (HR) team within a company or organisation.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- understanding organisation structures
- HR legislation and policy
- HR team functions and processes
- how to deal with HR queries
- developing solutions to HR problems and escalating complex issues
- maintaining staff details on computer systems
- handling sensitive situations professionally and confidentially
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete this apprenticeship will be eligible to apply for associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.