Supporting a human resources (HR) team within a company or organisation.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- understanding organisation structures
- HR legislation and policy
- HR team functions and processes
- how to deal with HR queries
- developing solutions to HR problems and escalating complex issues
- maintaining staff details on computer systems
- handling sensitive situations professionally and confidentially
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete this apprenticeship will be eligible to apply for associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number South West Councils 01823 270101 email@example.com AuFait Training & Consultancy 01606 77972 firstname.lastname@example.org Training Qualifications UK 03333 583 344 email@example.com CIPD 020 86126208 firstname.lastname@example.org
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.