Building Services Engineering Ventilation Hygiene Technician
Clean and decontaminate ventilation systems to meet industry standards.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- scientific principles for air supply and extract ventilation systems
- plan and organise cleaning tasks
- create detailed profiles of ventilation systems
- interpret and annotate technical drawings
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.