Senior Insurance Professional
Help people and businesses assess and manage the risks they face.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 42 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- analysing data to challenge existing business processes and procedures
- understanding the complex and changing needs of the insurance market
- creating strategies to manage, mitigate and transfer risk
- advanced diploma in insurance qualifications
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to register with one of the following professional institutions:
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.