Motor Finance Specialist
Offering and administering finance packages to customers buying vehicles.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- working with customers to inform them of the funding options available
- making sure relevant legislation and compliant processes are being followed
- providing guidance and information to retailer management and sales teams on products
- handling customer funding-related queries to ensure they are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.