Electrical, Electronic Product Service and Installation Engineer
Installing and servicing a range of domestic and commercial equipment.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- installing, testing and handing over products to customers
- diagnosing and repairing items
- connecting products to routers, Bluetooth and WiFi connections
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply for an Electrotechnical Certification Scheme card after completing their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.