Financial Services Professional
Helping companies or individuals with their financial planning.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 42 months
- Current funding band
Up to £18,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- explaining complex information simply and clearly
- providing specialist advice to small and medium size business customers
- investment advice, trading and post-trade services
- providing transactional and process management
Apprentices will be required to take one of the following professional qualifications:
- advanced diploma in retirement provision (PMI associate membership - APMI designation)
- CFA Institute - CFA level 1
- CISI certificate in private client investment advice and management
- CII advanced diploma in financial planning
- London institute of banking and finance: chartered associate programme
- chartered banker institute: associate chartered banker diploma
- CISI diploma in investment operations L6
- chartered institute of credit management: CICM level 5 diploma in Credit Management
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply for the appropriate level of professional membership aligned with this apprenticeship.
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.