Community Activator Coach
Planning, leading and coaching physical activities for people of all ages in the community.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- planning and adapting sessions and activities
- coaching or leading pre-planned sport or physical activity sessions
- working with sports clubs and other community organisations
- supporting customers to produce volunteering opportunities
- helping families to participate together in sport and physical activity
- apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to join the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA) at Associate Membership level.
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.