Matching candidates to temporary or permanent job positions with client companies.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- finding suitable vacancies in line with an employer's needs
- identifying and attracting candidates using appropriate methods to fill jobs
- successfully placing suitable candidates with clients
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- complete one level 3 (equivalent to A level, AS level or international Baccalaureate diploma) knowledge qualification and one level 3 competency qualification
- achieve level 2 English, and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete the qualifications will be eligible to register with the Institute of Recruitment Professionals or Institute of Recruiters after completing their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.