Matching candidates to temporary or permanent job positions with client companies.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- finding suitable vacancies in line with an employer's needs
- identifying and attracting candidates using appropriate methods to fill jobs
- successfully placing suitable candidates with clients
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- complete one level 3 (equivalent to A level, AS level or international Baccalaureate diploma) knowledge qualification and one level 3 competency qualification
- achieve level 2 English, and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete the qualifications will be eligible to register with the Institute of Recruitment Professionals or Institute of Recruiters after completing their apprenticeship.
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.