Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates as part of the recruitment process.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- writing, placing and updating job adverts in line with company procedures
- shortlisting and presenting suitable candidates against defined job vacancies
- assisting in recruitment and selection processes
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must:
- complete a level 2 knowledge qualification (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) and a level 2 competency qualification
- achieve level 2 English, and maths
- Professional registration
Apprentices who complete the qualifications will be eligible to register with the Institute of Recruitment Professionals or Institute of Recruiters after completing their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.