Commercial Procurement and Supply
Buying goods and services for large private and public sector organisations.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- effective negotiation skills
- understanding business needs
- supplier management
- how to manage large budgets
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved:
- level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- level 4 procurement and supply diploma with the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS)
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible for CIPS equivalent membership when they complete this apprenticeship.
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.