Managing businesses like hotels, bars and restaurants to ensure customers receive the best service possible.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer. Candidates will ideally have some experience working in a supervisory role.
- What apprentices will learn
- managing finances
- monitoring levels of customer satisfaction
- developing new business improvement ideas
- customer relations skills
- how to work out the resources needed for both busy and quiet times
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.