Leisure and Entertainment Maintenance Engineering Technician
Maintaining park rides and equipment such as rollercoasters and merry-go-rounds.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £21,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- identifying and fixing faults
- planning maintenance schedules
- health and safety techniques Optional specialisms include pyrotechnics, water rides, sound technology and virtual reality.
- apprentices without level 2 (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) English and maths will need to achieve this before taking the end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply for Engineering Technician (EngTech) registration after completing their apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email email@example.com with details.