School Business Professional
Overseeing the day-to-day management of a school.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- managing a school's budget
- producing financial reports
- how to make sure the school provides a safe and healthy learning environment
- marketing and communications techniques
- running administration systems. For example, attendance records
Apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment.
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible for membership of the Institute of School Business Leadership when they complete this apprenticeship.
- End Point Assessment
There are no end point assessment organisations for this standard yet. There is a monthly application process for organisations interested in delivering end-point assessment. New organisations are added regularly.
If you have an urgent need to select an assessment organisation for this standard, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details.