Identifying and leading changes to the way an organisation works.
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 14 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- relevant regulations
- identifying and prioritising new improvement methods
- data analysis
- investigating ways to measure and improve results
- target setting and performance testing techniques
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- End Point Assessment
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.