Advanced Clinical Practitioner
Providing clinical care and treatment to patients
7 (equivalent to master’s degree)
- Typical length
- 36 months
- Current funding band
Up to £12,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Registration with statutory regulators of health and care professions
- What apprentices will learn
- treating patients according to their physical and mental healthcare needs
- using clinical leadership, expert clinical skills, research and education as part of the role
- working as part of a team or on a one to one basis with patients
- successful apprentices will achieve a master's degree in advanced clinical practice
- before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.