Regulatory Compliance Officer
Working with businesses to help them comply with regulatory standards and legislation
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 24 months
- Current funding band
Up to £6,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer
- What apprentices will learn
- the latest regulatory standards and legislation
- assessing the impact of regulatory updates for the business
- liaising with regulatory bodies on the standards
- providing guidance to the business on how to comply with regulation
- conducting risk assessments to identify any non-compliance risks
- managing audits conducted by regulatory bodies
- investigating customer complaints that have a compliance impact
- apprentices must have achieved level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.