International Freight Forwarding Specialist
Helping organise large-scale freight imports and exports
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer
- What apprentices will learn
understanding international customs and trade regulations
- how to decide transport requirements for deliveries
- goods classifications
- preparing and managing invoices
- communicating effectively with people from different countries and cultures
Before taking their end-point assessment apprentices must have achieved:
- level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C)
- Professional registration
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email email@example.com if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.