Customer Service Specialist
Dealing with customer queries, purchases and complaints
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 15 months
- Current funding band
Up to £4,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer
- What apprentices will learn
- providing a positive customer experience
- written and verbal communication skills
- how to handle complaints or pass them onto a manager
- managing complex situations calmly and efficiently
- understand the impact customer service has on an employerâ€™s reputation
Apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grades 9 to 4 or A* to C) before taking their end-point assessment
- Professional registration
Apprentices will be eligible to apply for membership of the Institute of Customer Service
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.