Investment operations administrator
Providing operational and administrative support in investment management teams.
2 (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £5,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer.
- What apprentices will learn
- purpose and structure of the financial services industry
- legal, regulatory and corporate risk obligations
- systems, tools and processes that are required to carry out their role
- client service and relationships
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must:
- achieve level 1 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades D to G)
- take the test for level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C)
- Professional registration
This apprenticeship puts the apprentice on the pathway towards professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI).