Project Manager (degree)
Help organisations manage projects efficiently.
6 (equivalent to bachelor's degree)
- Typical length
- 48 months
- Current funding band
Up to £22,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by the employer. Usually need level 3 qualifications as a minimum.
- What apprentices will learn
- governance and financial control of projects
- stakeholder and communications management
- estimating, planning and scheduling
- procurement and contract management
- risk management
Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must have:
- achieved International Project Management Association level D qualification or equivalent
- project management degree
- Professional registration
Association for Project Management, the Chartered Body for the Project Profession.
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.