Internal Audit Practitioner
Checking an organisation's records and procedures to make sure they are accurate and reliable
4 (equivalent to certificate of higher education)
- Typical length
- 18 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
Set by employer
- What apprentices will learn
- communication skills
- analytics and problem solving
- organisation and time management
- audit methodology
- risk control
Chartered institute of internal auditors:
- Certificate in Internal Audit and Business Risk
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) Part 1, Essentials of Internal Auditing
- Professional registration
Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors
- How apprentices are assessed
A government-approved organisation must assess apprentices towards the end of their apprenticeship.
This end-point assessment ensures apprentices achieve the skills, training and any qualifications necessary to complete their apprenticeship.
You can download the assessment plan from the Institute for Apprenticeships. There are no end-point assessment organisations for this apprenticeship yet. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently need an end-point assessment organisation.
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.