Senior financial services customer adviser
Supporting customers in banks or building societies (or the broader financial services sector), working at a senior level.
3 (equivalent to A levels at grades A to E)
- Typical length
- 12 months
- Current funding band
Up to £9,000 per apprentice.
More information about funding
- Entry requirements
- What apprentices will learn
- the role of their organisation in the financial services sector
- regulatory and legal compliance
- products and services that their company offers to customers
- customer relationship management
- problem solving
- for apprentices who manage a team: team leadership and development
Apprentices will take a qualification (chosen by the employer) from one of the following organisations:
- Chartered Banker Institute (CBI)
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI)
- Institute of Financial Services (IoFS) Before taking their end-point assessment, apprentices must achieve level 2 English and maths (equivalent to GCSEs at grades A* to C).
- Professional registration
Depending on the qualification they take, apprentices can apply for professional membership of:
- Chartered Banker Institute
- Institute of Financial Services
- Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- End Point Assessment
View a list of end point assessment organisations for this standard
Organisation Phone Number Chartered Banker Institute 0131 473 7777 firstname.lastname@example.org NOCN 0300 999 1177 email@example.com DSW Consulting 01302 760 008 firstname.lastname@example.org Pearson Education Limited 07879 602674 email@example.com
- More Information
The Institute for Apprenticeships has more detailed information about this apprenticeship.